- In keeping with biblical teachings, applicants are considered without regard to race, gender or national origin.
- At least one parent of each applicant must give a credible profession of personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- The parents should have an understanding of and willingness to cooperate with the Statement of Faith, Mission, Core Values, and Family Commitment statements of Heritage Christian Academy.
- Parents should prayerfully consider how they can support the work of HCA by volunteering and/or contributing financially as God enables.
- Grade-level placement is determined by previous academic performance and/or other assessments as required by HCA.
- Enrollment is conditional and is based on review of records, references and interviews with the student and parents.
- Students with documented learning disabilities may be admitted to HCA. Dual enrollment in the Discovery Center of HCA, which operates under the auspices of the National Institute for Learning Disabilities (NILD) may be required.
- Parents must submit a completed application with the non-refundable application fee.
Heritage Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, and athletic and other school-administered programs.