- Enroll Online at hcaeagles.org
- A parent/guardian must submit an online application (FACTS) with a non-refundable application fee.
- Grade-level placement is determined by previous academic performance and/or other assessments as required by HCA. Once your online enrollment is done, the office will email you a short form to fill out pertaining to your child’s records.
- Once records are received, our office will call you to set up entrance testing for your child. All new students are tested to determine appropriate grade level placement and any additional needs.
- Family Interview
- At least one parent/guardian of an applicant must give a credible profession of personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- The parents should have an understanding of and willingness to cooperate with the Statement of Faith, Mission, Core Values, and Family Commitment statements of HCA.
- The family interview can be scheduled in conjunction with testing; however an additional meeting and/or more information about your child may be needed before enrollment is finalized.
- Notification of Status
- Enrollment is conditional and is based on review of records, references and interviews with the student and parents/guardians.
- Once all of the above steps are completed, you will receive communication from HCA notifying you of your child’s enrollment status.
In keeping with biblical teachings, applicants are considered without regard to race, gender or national origin.
At least one parent of each applicant must give a credible profession of personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
The parents should have an understanding of and willingness to cooperate with the Statement of Faith, Mission, Core Values, and Family Commitment statements of Heritage Christian Academy.
Parents should prayerfully consider how they can support the work of HCA by volunteering and/or contributing financially as God enables.
Grade-level placement is determined by previous academic performance and/or other assessments as required by HCA.
Enrollment is conditional and is based on review of records, references and interviews with the student and parents.
Students with documented learning disabilities may be admitted to HCA. Dual enrollment in the Discovery Center of HCA, which operates under the auspices of the National Institute for Learning Disabilities (NILD) may be required.
Parents must submit a completed online application (FACTS) with the non-refundable application fee.
Heritage Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
2020-2021 Tuition and Fees Information
After much consideration and prayer, your HCA board has prayerfully adopted the tuition schedule and fees below.
HCA offers the following discounts upon request: (Multi-Student, Christian Workers, Pastor’s Discounts).
Tuition reduction is available for families needing assistance. In order to receive Tuition Assistance please fill out the “Grant and Aid” section in FACTS. This will enable an objective third party to review your financial status and assist us in offering appropriate tuition reduction.
Tuition and Fees Schedule for School Year 2020-2021
|Tuition & Fees Schedule|
|3 – Day Kindergarten||$3,896|
|5 – Day Kindergarten – 5th Grade||$5,895|
|6th – 12th Grades||$6,561|
|Family Enrollment Fee||$150 Per Family|
|Late Enrollment Fee||$50 After June 1, Re-enrolling families only|
|Book Use Fee (Non-refundable)||$80 per Student (1st-12th)|
|New Student Fee||$40 Testing/Placement|
|Kindergarten “Search” Fee||$50 All Incoming Kindergarten|
|Graduation Fee||$100 Per Graduate|
|Athletics – Pay to Participate Fees|
|JV & Varsity Sports||$150 Per Student Per Sport|
|Middle School||$100 Per Student Per Sport|