Welcome to the 2nd Grade Homework Page!
Spelling week of: 2/5
List 19–FOCUS: /long a/ spelled: ea, ei, high, ey
steak tear break
their heir reindeer veil
eighteen sleigh weight neighbor
they obey convey hey
- Homework due on Fridays (write words 3x each on provided homework sheet)
- Test on Friday, Feb. 9
Please visit www.spellingcity.com to access spelling lists, games, and activities for fun learning of the weekly words!
Memory Verse (week of: 2/5)
“When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.”
Memory Work DUE: Friday, February 9
Wednesday: Chapel (all invited), iPads
Thursday: Computers, Art, P.E. (shoes!)
Friday: Library (books!)
- Speech Meet Practices (in class): Feb. 16, Feb. 20
- Blue January Book-It Reading Calendar Due: Thursday February 1—-please turn in ASAP! Only 6 were turned in.
- Spirit Week: week February 12th.
- Monday: Pixar Day
- Tuesday: Lucas Films Day
- Wednesday: Dreamworks Day
- Thursday: Disney Day
- Friday: Blue and White Day
- Homecoming game is February 16th at KVCC at 7pm. Come support the boy’s basketball team!
- Speech Meet (In House): Feb. 22
Scholastic Online Book Order –coming home this week!
Class Code: HZPQK (all caps) Due: Wednesday, Feb. 28