HCA uses Chalkable (formerly INOW) to manage student’s grades and schedules online.
Parents and students are both encouraged to create accounts to get the latest updates on your child’s grades.
For help in using Chalkable or to get your username or reset your password, please email Mrs. Davidson.
“Alternate Score Translations” in Chalkable Gradebooks
- MW – Missing Work – Current grade is a zero until the assignment is turned in.
- TBG – To Be Graded – Teacher has received the student’s work and it is being graded.
- X – Exempt – Student is excused from the assignment.
- AU – INOW’s version of a Zero.
- AB – Absent – Student still needs to complete and turn in this assignment.
- NA – Not Applicable – Course not taught this quarter.
- O – Outstanding
- S – Statifactory
- N – Needs Improvement